Monday, September 8, 2008

Last week @ 1092, The Highlands

Yet another week started. But it started with a big news... Daddy told us that we have to pack our bags from here and have to move back. What does that mean? I don't know, but who cares.. let me be happy with my toys and playing with Indu aatya.





Yes, Indu aatya was here to meet us on weekend. Whenever we all meet, we have a 'gala' time; this trip was also not an exception to that.







I learnt few more things from aatya this time including how to use headphones, dancing and playing "lezim".










http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9066102217624500095&hl=en

On Tuesday, Indu aatya left and then suddenly I started seeing some changes happening at home. Slowly my toys started disappearing. Initially I thought that I might have misplaced them, but soon I found out that all of them were gone inside various suitcases. I tried to remove it many times, but was successful only once!!:(


Next 4-5 days, aai & daddy were very busy packing things in those 2-3 suitcases. While they were busy doing that, I was busy playing with Anand. We both had a nice time together - playing with mattress, running around in the empty house. It was fun. I was wondering why am I getting so much time to spend with Anand - whatever it is, its good for me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5241185526737292961&hl=en

After spending most of the day at Rohini's kaku's place, in the evenings we all were visiting some or the other friend out here for dinner. Aai & daddy were saying, this is because we are leaving this place. By the end of week I started getting some idea about what is happening. We all were getting ready to meet my grandparents next week.

Wow!! that's nice ... I will get to meet Thatha-pati, Ajji-Ajoba!! I am looking forward to meet all of you back there in India :) Hey, but does that mean I will not see all my friends out here again? No no, that is not true, we all will surely meet somewhere, sometime... but till that time I will have to say bye -bye to Scottsdale, The highlands & all my friends out here. Bye-bye to everyone. I will miss you all.


No comments: