It's our second week at Scottsdale, Aai has come up with new routine to keep me entertained and busy. In the morning once I say "Ba-Ba" to Daddy, we have a nice call with
my Aaji-Aajoba & Panji back in Pune. Once that is over, Aai and me, go to visit Sandhya aunty. Sandhya aunty stays a little far from our house, so I get a chance to walk in the morning for around 5-10 min (only if I don't pick too many pebbles on my way, else my walking is discontinued) . After spending some time at aunty's place (the time spent out here is proportionate to the number of innovative ideas/ways of entertainment for me), we head back to home (again walking , walking, walking ... I just love walking!!)As the week is progressing, we are settling down in this new place and getting back to normal routine. What does that mean for me? That means I am back to my routine of sleep, eat, play, sleep, eat, go out , eat, sleep!! I have already made one new friend, Ananya Iyyer. She is 1 month elder than me and stays in opposite building. So once in a while, now I play with her in the afternoon. Ananya and me, share(?) our toys. It's good for me as I still don't have many toys. I miss my toy's cupboard :( But it's ok. Aai is saying that they are going to buy few toys for me soon.

In the evenings, Daddy is taking us out to near by garden. It's a huge park. It's a nice walk where I get to see cars, signals, dogs, various different types of games and then at the end I get to swing on baby swing!! And if sometimes, if Aai-Daddy are in good mood, they will allow me to play in sand as well!!
The weather out here is still not very hot and its nice and green outside our house. The small plants in front of our house looks great. But, these guys are chopping these all. May be to make them grow in a definite shape they need to. Well, since everything including chopping, swiping and removing debris is taken care of various machines, its very interesting to watch it happening. But these lovely plants will not look the same again.

It was a nice week, and now I am looking forward to spend time with Daddy over the weekend. Weekend came and flew. We had 2 nice outings and I had a nice time playing with pebbles. My parents bought few things for me including a surprise gift and I also got one gift from Poonam aunty (daddy's colleague). I don't know what Aai-Daddy have bought for me but whatever it is, I am sure it would be great. Simply because I loved everything that was there in that shop (ToysRUs)!! 1.5 hrs at shopping was great:)
With Ramnavami, comes the end of this week. Aai has made sweet(kaju-katli) for Ramnavami, and Daddy has opened new stroller for me. It's a lovely stroller, almost like the one I had back in India. Daddy is taking me to garden in the stroller (stroller is nice, but I still prefer walking and picking up few pebbles over strolling in this!! but minors do not have any choice but to accept what parents feel is right:( )
It's been 15 days we have come here in US. While I miss my swing in the front yard of my home back in Pune, I enjoy playing with various pebbles out here ...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5370792977181981855
The surprise gift continues to be a surprise for me and I am wondering when my parents will show me what's inside the box ...
3 comments:
Hi there ...nice snaps n Radha looking tired n all snaps why???
Hi there ...nice snaps n Radha looking tired n all snaps why???
good description paddy... good way of spending time with dhruv..
Post a Comment