Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New ways of entertainment

Slowly slowly, I have started liking this new house. Now our hall looks a bit different than to what it was last 2 weeks. Daddy has managed to get a sofa in the hall and that adds a new toy for me. Is this the surprise toy for me from parents??
While parents are busy in keeping the surprise gift as surprise for me, I am finding new toys within house. One of my favourite timepass is climbing a hillock (chota parvat)!! It is a very colourful, clean and dry hillock. It is just 1.5 ft in height and is very soft soft - yes it is the nice warm clothes that come out oif the dryer! I climb this hillock and lie down to take some rest in the evenings. Would you like to see one of my photos while lying down like that? Here it is...


While climbing is helping me in building my stamina, I am also building my muscles by fighting with Daddy. Normally kids like to have these playful fights with pillow, but I like to have it with my own asset. It's an asset that is too expensive but reduces my mother's work and keeps daddy less worried about how much fine he would have to pay for damaging the carpet:). Any guess what is it that we play with? Check it out in the below video. Let me know if you are not able to guess it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2509430283770817735
While playing with these make shift toys, one fine afternoon I discovered how to pull the elephant. I realised that it is a very nice toy and then I just kept on pulling, pulling and pulling until the elephant got tired!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7399405083059921706
By now, Aai and Daddy got a hint that they should not keep the surprise gift as surprise!! So on the weekend both spent around 2 hours to open and assemble the surprise toy for me. As I had said earlier, it would be a great toy, it turned out to be excellent!!



This toy is a 3-in-1 toy - it can be ridden like a tricycle, rocked like a rocker and also pushed like a stroller. At first I did not know how to sit and play on it but the toy was so attractive that within few hours I learnt how to ride it.

All these toys and one new friend Tanishka (Tanu) kept me busy throughout the week. I didn't even realise that another week is over!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool, Dhruv! Great going.

Veda said...

Hi Padmaja,

nice to hear u guys are doing fine....

parnika does surely miss dhruv and paatis house on her way 2 park!

Regards
Veda

Anonymous said...

hey Padmaja,
Considering how much effort you put into feeding Dhruv the right kind of food, why don't you start a blog about Kiddie food, I am sure it would be an excellent resource for first time parents!

Vrushali Kolhatkar said...

Hey Dhruv,

bery bery bery cute ;)!!! laughing his heart out ... my god ...
Dhruv..asach hasat raha!