My current motto in life is "New Week, New Toy". For some obvious reasons, my parents are not very happy with this motto of my life and not helping me. No worries, I can continue with my innovation and start looking at things from different angle!!
1st on target are our phones (includes both landline and mobile). The base of the cordless phone plus the handset plus the wires and the mobile, together make 4 different toys for me!! So more the better...
Now you all would know; irrespective of we being at home or not, why our land line always goes into voice mail !!!
My new tricycle is too good and I am enjoying playing with it by tilting it on the wrong side and pushing it. Along with this trike game; I am also trying my hands (and legs) at field games like football an throwball. I have just started it and already playing like a star player like. You can watch it out yourself.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3923846095882848118
This week has been very interesting. I made a new friend. I have been making new friends every week now and you would say that what is new in this? But this time it was very special, very very special to me. She is just 7 and half months old. She is very cute. She is dark in colour. She was in her mother's arm when I met her. She was very happy to meet me and gave me a nice kiss on my hand!! I too was very thrilled to meet her and I patted her soft hair. Unfortunately I do not have any photo of our meeting, otherwise you all would have loved to see my 1st ever animal friend - Lilly, a puppy(kutryache illu)!! I was very excited to touch a puppy (Special note for my grandparents - Aai washed my hands & face immediately after this!)
Other than playing, I am also getting to know my own body parts. My parents are teaching me few things and I am trying to remember and understand those. It's tough, but I am learning it slowly. Currently I am able to understand few things like kaan (ears), dole (eyes), nose (naak), haat (hands), paay (legs), daat (teeth). I am not sure what is so good about it, but whenever I point correctly my parents love it and clap nicely for me. I enjoy their cheering and hence do it very often...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7209686790327613798
Days are passing quite nicely. Now I am waiting for this weekend. My Indu aatya is coming to meet me. I have never met her before but been talking to her every day in the night. I am looking forward to meet her over this weekend...
1 comment:
hey Dhruv, how smart r u??? Isi tarah se chalta raha toh wapas ane tak infy mein kam bhi karne lagoge :):):)....
Dhruv god bless u sweetie!!!
Post a Comment