Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Going back to my old looks

Thatha-pati came and went. I had a nice time with them; both at home and during all our long trips. They also had a nice time with "talkative me" -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-563795895904405260&hl=en

The days went so fast that I didn't even realise that we have completed another month out here in Scottsdale. Now daddy is saying that we might have to stay till December end, i.e. another 6 months - So I will have to continue giving these updates for another 6 months, I am enjoying it so no worries!!

On Monday morning after returning back from dropping thatha-pati at the airport, daddy stayed back home only - just to take rest after the hectic weekend. I didn't find the weekend so hectic, but was happy with daddy's decision of staying back at home. We had a nice time playing at home



and helping aai in kitchen - would you like to take a guess on how much dust that dough (kanik) would have gathered? ;)




Daddy also taught me how to how to use a camera and drive a car, see this ..




On Tuesday, they took away my biggest toy also :(((( I cried and cried, but they said they had to return that nice big bed. So now I have to be satisfied with one less toy!!

It is a little boring to not to have grandparents around, but Mommy is here - so I am ok with it. After all I can still pull her hair, bite her and trouble her :)) . Now we are back to pre thatha-pati phase routine, going out to shops and meeting friends.



Like you know I am very fast to pick up things - here you can see me take Trisha (my new friend) out for a ride in the car.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4497884439634484131&hl=en

Over the weekend, my parents decided to take me to a new shop.. well it was not a shop it was a plain torture of 5 minutes for me in the haircutting saloon, but at the end I was happy to go back to my old 'taklu' looks and for doing this good did I also got 3 lollipops!! So while I enjoy this cool and light feeling in the hot summer, you enjoy this photo session -










No comments: