Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sliding, Swinging & Swimming

Dad has changed these days... he is coming back home early. So evenings are surely for outings to the nearby park. In my earlier blogs,I had mentioned about this huge park opposite our apartment. All these days, whenever we used to go there I hardly use to play on any of those big activity tools out there.


But now slowly, these days I have started enjoying everything out there. As soon as we go there, it's daddy's task to put me in the baby swing and help me swinging. Earlier I used to find this swinging as very boring, but now a days dad makes it a fun activity... Not to mention, I do not like if this fun activity is stopped :)


Here is a video of me on the swing:
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230481452205470082

After swinging, comes the time of sliding. A month ago, I used to wonder what is it there that all these kids enjoy in falling down like that? I was a bit scared to try it (and I guess even my Aai was not very sure to do it with me!!). But this week, she took me once and we both slid down and wow what a nice game that was .. it's a total fun to come down like that and fall into sand.. looks like I wasted few months in just observing it from far. But never too late, now I have even progressed from smal baby slides to big twisted slides ---- zooooooooooop!! I am loving it :)


http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230486226665612658

Oh and by the way, did I tell you that I am now on my way to my mountaineering ... well this is just the start but once I have done this Everest should not be much of a big deal :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230484918824028898

While I am enjoying these new found thrill in swinging, sliding and climbing, do not think that I have forgotten my love for sand. Will it ever go away? Even my parents know that and after seeing my new stunts everyday in the sand (like putting sand on head, sleeping in sand, eating sand etc. etc.) , they have baught a nice sand toy - they are hopeful that I will not do all those stunts of mine while it is there:). They bought it for sand, but I use it for water also!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230538955444045442

On weekend, dad took me for swimming also. He is been taking me to the swimming pool for last 3-4 weeks. But it was special this week because I took my first few swim-steps all alone!!








Watch me swimming all alone - my second day of independant swimming ...
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230488175175042098

http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5230490059678674610

That's it for this week (Don't forget to vote for this week's poll), Bye-bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite the water baby! good for you you're all set for global warming now :) :) :)

Vrushali Kolhatkar said...

so sweet ....he actually is a swimmer already ....
Dhruv you are a good boy!!!!