




Running, walking, swinging, sliding, driving - oh I think I did all those things which I can do till now:) Apart from that there were many many feathered friends who came to wish me ... see this video below.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4554159996243904043&hl=en
Well how am I at this milestone? Compared to one year ago, I am now a strong, tall boy who knows how to get things done from his parents;)
Just to give you a glimpse of the power I have now - see this ...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5413126004209319642&hl=enBack at six months my parents bought me a toy laptop to help me feel like the kid of an IT couple. But within this one year I have progressed and now I make their laptop my toy.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2609947210048708828&hl=en
Earlier I used to be a food lover like my daddy ... but now songs are my food and what aai puts into my mouth while I watch them at lunch time, I don't really care.
Also one year ago aai and daddy used to point a finger and show me new things but nowadays I have learnt to point my finger and show them new things (biscuits, chips, cake etc. are a few such items)
Well not to forget, at six months I was just a little baby who was struggling to sit up straight. But now I can proudly say that I have learnt to sit on daddy's head! (It doesn't get any higher than this :) )
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9090209001422412926&hl=enI think I have learnt some important things in the last one year and hence I am a little big now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment