Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will this series continue or not?

This week started with a normal routine. Playing with Anand and other friends in the morning. Yes, now we have new friend called Sanika. She is also from Pune, India. My aai asks me to call her "didi", I think that means she is elder to me. So our morning playgroup is also expanding, which is good and I am enjoying it.

Now that I am spending more and more time with people elder than me, don't I need to pick up few habits from them - whether I can do it or not is of no importance!! One of such thing which I have been trying to learn from Anand and Sanika is "Jumping". My aai says that I am too small to try jumping, but at the same time she is letting me to do that and as a result I am able to take a basic jump like this ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8291899157263794190&hl=en

Another game that I have learnt from Anand is pushing my own pram. For some obvious reasons, both my aai and Rohini aunty do not like this act of mine ... but I still fulfill my aspiration to push my own pram sometime. How do I do that? Very simple, while aai is busy doing something, I use the opportunity to travel from Hall to Bathroom and back to Hall by pushing pram:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1927687221047169056&hl=en

Aren't I learning nice nice things? I know you will agree to that and would say "Good Dhruv keep it up" - at least I hope so ;) Your encouragement will help me learn few more tricks and games from my seniors out here at Highlands:) But wait, will it happen? Will I get some more time to spend with Anand and friends?

Now you will think, why am I saying something like that? Some of you would have already started guessing and visualising me back in India!! If yes then that is a correct guess but with a very high uncertainty!!Yes, on Wednesday when my daddy came back in the afternoon for lunch, he gave the news that we may have to go back to India by end of this month...


So, now there is a big question - will this series of my updates will continue or not from Scottsdale? Well you will say that daddy would have the answer to this question ... but interestingly even he doesn't know. As a result it's just a wait and watch to see what happens to this blog series of mine:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dhruvi,

i miss your blog. please ask aayi and daddy to start a new edition of it....

love, aatya