Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's time to play

Don't I play all the time? Yes, I play all the time, rather that's the only thing I do while I am awake. Then what is so special this week that my blog is titled "It's time to play"?

Well since last week, all the mom's of this apartment decided to start a play group. The 1st playgroup session was held at Dipa aunty's place and this week it was going to be held at our place. Playgroup was on Wednesday afternoon, but Aai was planning for it since Sunday only (that's as per her habit of planning into too much of details:))

On Wednesday, around 5 p.m. all the kids came together to play. Aai had arranged for 2 games. 1st one was sticking all the alphabets and numbers on the wall. It was fun to pick up those from the water and then put it on the wall. While some of us enjoyed eating them, some more mischievous ones were removing others stuck items!!





2nd game was balcony drawing. Most of us didn't know drawing, but when it came to picking up the chalk from chalk box, each one of us tried to pick up more than what could be fitted in our hands:) Now with both hands full of chalks, obviously we couldn't draw much.



But looking at Parididi(eldest among us), slowly we all started drawing on the floor. At the end all of us had colourful hands, legs and clothes!!

After this we had a nice session of rhymes (baalgeete) & snacks.



I enjoyed the play group session so much that even after everyone left, I was in the play mood and I demonstated my mood with grapes also!!



In the evening, Anand and me continued our playgroup mood and played together- well I think I should say I tried to learn how to share toys;)
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/ForAllMissingMeOutThereInIndia/photo?authkey=5XdsdMw72Xk#5233073302852019122

Rest of the week, aai and daddy taught me to share my toys and I shared my sand toy with my friends in the park. While I try my best to get into the habit of sharing my toys before I turn 1.5 yrs next week, you all enjoy this blog ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, this looks like so much fun :)
Dhruv, your aai and daddy aren't giving us too many choices for nice things to say about you in the poll ;-)
But you have tons of spirit, and thats what matters!! :D
Lots of love to you