Sunday morning when I woke up, I heard a new person in the hall. While I was wondering who that was, I heard a sweet voice "Dhruviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"!!! That sounded familiar and the same time Aai told me "Dhruv bagh Indu aatya aali aahe tula bhetayala"(Indu aatya has come to meet you). Indu (as she wants me to call her) was very excited to see me and so was I but why should I show my happiness so soon - after all people should do something to please me na. Indu was then talking and playing with me for a long time (giving a chance to my aai to enjoy the cooking than rushing through it).

By evening we (Indu and me) had become good friends and my parents thought of going out to eat and celebrate. But Indu had other plans, she wanted to celebrate in different way. Being an expert in culinary skills - especially for fusion dishes, she wanted all of us to enjoy the same. My parents agreed to it immediately (no one waited for my response :( ) . So in the evening we all had a nice pre-celebration for my parents wedding anniversary and Indu aatya's birthday.

I didn't stay awake till end because it was too late and my Aai as per her discipline put me to sleep by 10:30 pm :( But overall it was fun, with Indu aatya cooking, Aai helping her out and Daddy and me sitting out and doing timepass till we got food. You can see the happiness on our face looking at the yummy food!!



Next day morning, Indu took me to swimming pool. So I stepped into the water for the first time (obviously in 1 ft deep tank:)) !! I stood there for some time, got myself wet and then in "pakka desi style" we walked back from swimming pool to home bare foot and pushing my pram. I enjoyed walking bare footed on those concrete pathways. I didn't want to stop, but had to get into the house to change at least!!

All this time she was entertaining with some rhymes which I had never heard from my parents. She made me laugh with her "Ghoda dhire chalo, ghoda jadli chalo". I have caught on to it so much that now my parents also use that trick in between to get some work done from me:)
That day daddy came late and I got more time to spend with aatya. We went to park, walked around inside the complex, played in the house. All in all, it was total gala time for me and that is the reason I quickly learnt to say "aatte" and called her. Indu aatte, you would have loved it, isn't it? She taught me few new things and I cannot complete this blog without talking about her favorite. "Aaicha poraga kon? - mi" (Who is momma's boy? - me) I have not yet forgotten that and answer it correctly everytime:) Only one thing Indu kept wondering about and that was the "stranger looks" that I used to give after every nap/sleep of mine and she had to do some tricks to get that smile back on my face!!
After 2 days of the fun time, Indu aatya left:( It was boring to have no one else other than Aai and myself at home. But in the evening , Daddy made our day special by taking us out in our new car!! Yes, to celebrate the wedding anniversary, Daddy bought a car (Nissan-sentra) on the eve of wedding anniversary.

He drove nicely and like a good boy I also co-operated by sitting peacefully in the car seat and not troubling him at all.
That outing was good, we did some nice shopping and then we tasted chinese food?(first time hotel food for me!! ). And here is the glimpse of my moods on that evening...



All in all this was an eventful week and lot of fun for me. Indu aatya, I hope to see you again very soon and I assure you by the time you come back I will show you how I can stick out my tongue properly!
1 comment:
hey dhruvi, tell ur mom great job with this blog! we really enjoy reading all abt ur activities, and esply seeing u in ur different moods!
keep rockin', baby!
Post a Comment