Friday, May 23, 2008

Bye bye Tanu

Last few weeks I have been talking about some special events only, this week I thought I should let you know about how I spend my day. Now its almost 1.5 months from the time we came here and as I had mentioned in my earlier blogs, we have made a quite a lot of friends. So currently my friends circle is big. It includes aunties as well as kids of my age. Obviously my day goes in meeting and playing with them.


My first friend out here was Anu. We do not meet very often. But when ever we meet considering how quiet (????) a kid I am, I always end up having some competition with her. It can be (as you can see in the photos below) playing with the same toy or eating "paan-pasand" or even sitting on my daddy's lap.



















Ok ok, relax it's not a "paan-pasand", it's a strawberry:) So, you can read that earlier statement as competion for eating fruits!! Anu's and my nap time does not match and as a result we do not have a daily play time.





With Tanu, it's exactly opposite, we meet each other everyday and go to each others place everyday. In inital days, Tanu used to do "Tai-giri" and never used to let me play with toys (even my own)!! But over the period we have now become good friends and like to share our toys as well food:)




















She is a nice girl, I have learnt a lot many things from her. As a result, I who initially used to cry for every scream of hers, have now learnt to scream equally loudly!! One can imagine how difficult this situation would have been for our moms ;) But thats ok, we enjoy it, that's it. But our mom's had a different plan, they started visiting each others place when the other is sleeping. Very smart!!!! But still we enjoy each other house's visit as our toy selection grows in that case:)









Well, you must be thinking why are we fighting so much? But, wait, look at our expressions, and it will tell that we are enjoying it --- actually, that's the way I show my affection towards anyone:)





My other friends include "Shruti", a 1.5 yr old girl from Kerala, "Nihaar", a 8 month old baby from Andhra and "Yajat", 2 yr old boy whom I met on the day of arrival in Scottsdale. But we don't meet that regularly. We all kids met once at a tea party hosted by Anu's mother.



Aai is telling me that soon Tanu will be going away and so I am thinking who I will spend my time with. But soon one day we found that the door of the house opposite to us was open which had been closed ever since we came here. Yes we finally had new neighbours and I get a new friend in Anand who is 2 yrs old and my "dada".



So that's solve my problem of spending time in absence of Tanu. Well it's easy to say than actuals. I am surely going to miss Tanu (and her toys too :)) . As Tanu and her mummy were going to be leaving soon, my parents invited them home for dinner one night. It was a nice dinner, we all ate, played together and had fun.




Manisha aunty and Tanu, I will miss both of you. Bye-bye, have a nice trip back to India. Tanu, enjoy with all your toys till I am back in Pune;).







No comments: