Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shopping and eating

It is been very eventful now a days. One can guess it from the frequency of these blogs - it is now publishing after 2 weeks with delayed updates!! Last week was my "meeting with relatives" week. I met Indu aatya first and then later in the week we went to Preethi house. Meeting with my cousin Abhi was very good. He was so nice to me; letting me play with his toys. I was extremely happy with all those toys and let my vocal cords demonstrate the excitement. So with one chatterbox around, Abhi dada decided to stay quiet and help his parents manage the show!! With the taste of delicious food and cake, we left their place; with a promise to meet again in near future. Here are some pictures of the brother's meet :)




My parents have found a new pass time activity these days. Well it's something that they enjoy a lot and I hate a lot!! Can anyone guess it? It's SHOPPING. Over last 2 weekends (i.e. only 4 days), we have visited these big malls at least 6 times with every trip lasting for 2-2.5 hrs!!! One way it's good for me as I get to wear new clothes every week.But the bad (rather worst) part of it is, they make me sit in my stroller/cart all this while. Now how one can expect a curious (notorious??) person like me to sit and watch all those nicely folded clothes on the racks? It would have been so much of fun if I could pull them down (Not to mention that I was successful in doing it on many an occassion while my parents were looking elsewhere ... its so much fun to see them fold all the clothes and figure out where to put it back in the racks after I pull it down :) ) So here I am in one of my new outfits ...

Now looking at those photos and reading about the shopping you might get the feeling that we were out all the time. Though it was true for weekends, it wasn't for week days. Week days were like before, learning new things and playing. I continued searching and innovating new toys; and believe me, I was able to. My parents got this long stick with soft hair at the bottom which I played with for a long time and then saw them using it to clean the floor. Also that me trying to use that cup as my shoe

This week Aai was very annoyed with my eating habits. Her complaint was that I eat too slow and do not sit at one place. They tried getting a walker from Preethi aunty which they used as chair for me, but that too didn't work. I used it more as a thing to climb up and down on than as a chair. Looking at my stunt performing capability (I've just fallen 5 times so far), Aai had to fold it an keep it aside within 2 days. Then just to make her happy, one day I thought of improving my eating speed. I found fastest way of finishing my meal. Would you like to try it yourself? Trust me you will agree that it is indeed the fastest way (for some weird reason my mother doesn't agree to this though)!!! Try it out yourself as per the steps I have given below... They are just 12 steps!!







Another week is over. It's a nice routine to play with Tanu and Manisha aunty. But soon, Tanu and Manisha aunty will leave for India. What will I do after they go back? Will it be lonely again ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey paddy,

It has been gr8 to read dhruv's antics online...will keep me entertained for weeks...
and it is so much more fun to read when a fellow aquarian writes...

envy indi (indu aatya)for all t fun shes had....