It's now 2 months since we have come here. It's no more a new place for any one of us. Daddy is very much settled in office routine (read it as - daddy comes back late from office), while both aai and me are settled in Highlands.
It's becoming hotter out here but that is not preventing us(me and Anand dada) from going for a morning walk. The only challenge that we have now a days is finding a good shade - that is for our mothers to sit. We both just love to move around irrespective of shadow!!
While evening's park outing is something that I look forward to after this morning walk; during the day I am busy in helping aai in kitchen and other house work. Aai feels that my help is not the best help that she can get, but she was happy with the little bit of support that I gave in this week.
It all started when I tried to fix the wash basin/sink's drainage system and then after I have been trying to help in cutting/cleaning vegetables, cleaning the house and rolling chapaties. Well, i don't have proof for each and every thing that I am saying out here. But for few of them I have, check this...
So as you can see, a lot has changed in these 2 months. I have completed another milestone of life i.e. completing 15 months. When I came here, I was learning to walk and now mommy is having tough time running behind me :). Now I can converse with the world in the language that they understand!! And one thing that my parents are very happy is that I have learnt to give a proper kissi i.e. "pappi" than biting on their cheeks;) !!!


2 comments:
Dear Dhruv,
I am happy to see you helping aayi in all her work - that is the way to go! Glad you are learning all the right things to do from such a young age ;-) :-)
I am also very excited about your ability to give proper 'pappis' now
hugs,Aatya
Hi paddy....
dhruv's all grown up!!!!!!!!!pari will be thrilled to see his foto...she shows me ur house everyday back from school...can i go and play with dhruv now mummy...i ahve to keep telling her ...he will come after a few months!-...so how long will u b there....aunty n uncle are back thic moth rgt? what about u guys?
hey just a suggestion ...can u brighten the snaps!
regards,
Veda
Post a Comment