Another week has started, nothing has changed in our house except an addition of another bed in the hall. Why is it there I don't know; but I am enjoying jumping, running on it. It is so much of fun but I am sure my parents have not got it as a toy for me. Someone must be visiting us, who is that?
On Thursday, after a nice party at one of aai's friends, all 3 of us left for airport. When I reached there I understood what an airport is - it is place where I can see my "A-pane" from a very close distance. But why have we come here? I can see many people around - most of them having big big suitcases with them. It was very tempting to play with those suitcase wheels and chains. But as usual my parents did not allow it and forced me to play with a big fridge like thing having lots of bottles. Ok I must admit that I have no issues with this - it's lovely spacious place!!
While I was playing, suddenly daddy carried me in his arms. Before I could resist and cry, what is this? I can see some very familiar faces a bit far off. Am I right that they are there or am I in one of my usual dreams? I think I am having a sweet dream -
I have jumped into Pati's arms, thatha is also next to us. And after sometime, I am moving around with Pati. She is holding my hands and walking all around; while my parents are with thatha. Then we all are driving in our car with thatha-pati sitting next to me! We all have come home and having dinner together like we used to have back in India home. After dinner, I am pulling out all the things from thatha-pati's suitcases and troubling them by running around and with typical antics of mine.
It's Friday morning; I have got up from sleep - I know the dream is over, but I want to tell about it to mummy-daddy!! I am running towards kitchen to tell my parents about the dream and hey what do I see? I see thatha pati sitting in the hall - that means what I thought as a dream was not a dream!!! They are actually here to meet me!! Isn't that great - yahoooo!!! That means I can actually talk to them endlessly - wow:). [I later heard thatha-pati talking about how stunned and speechless looks I had at the airport after meeting them; for me it was felt like a dream and took around 10 hrs to realise that it's not.]
Remaining week was great. We all went to Tuscon to meet Indu aatya. She along with Subha aunty, took us to their university campus. That trip was fantastic -
Here are few videos taken at the univ campus
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/TucsonVisit14June2008/photo?authkey=296bDMzvIzo#5218453937919573570
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/TucsonVisit14June2008/photo?authkey=296bDMzvIzo#5218453301968583090
Indu aatya and Subha aunty - your university is too good and I would like to come back to it (obviously not as a student but before that only - running on those lawns would be an amazing experience!!)
At the end, some of my new achivements -
http://picasaweb.google.com/talk2paddy/TucsonVisit14June2008/photo?authkey=296bDMzvIzo#5218455443829499698
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment