I am now learnign to run and I try to do that even at home. This makes Aai a little bit worried, because many time I look in one direction and run in other;) But it's fun. In a day I bang my head at least once. Sometimes I bang it purposely - I enjoy that banging noise!! What does Aai do that time ? - as usual scolds me but that does not affect me (she knows this as well!!)
My mother says that I am a very notorious kid. I don't think so, but you all can decide yourselves after reading this. Now just to add more fun to my and mommy's life, I play with the toys exactly the way one should not. For example, I do not ride the trike (cycle) and use it to for my circus stunts like standing on it's seat and rocking back and fore. For riding I use the small elephant or the truck which is too small to sit, but it's fun to see her expressions. If she gives me the cryons (rangit khadoo) I eat it - she says that I should draw with them. Anyways what ever she says, I stick to my ways of playing with the toys:)
Over the weekend, we did not go out much (and that is the reason why Aai says relaxed week as the title of this blog) . Just on the sunday evening we went out to one big mall out here. First time I enjoyed a visit to mall; simply because it was an open mall and there were many things happening around out there. People were singing, kids were playing on the small playground out there, some of them . There were around 20 small fountains for kids to play. I didn't go there though - I got scared of the water; may be next time I might. You can see some pictures of this mall - I would defintely love to go this mall again!!
Other than this what else I have done in this week? You all will notice it and that is changing the design of this blog page!!! Now that 2 months are over, thought it should be changed to something new for another couple of months.





No comments:
Post a Comment